Make Your Montana Property Irresistible
- ADD A TOUCH OF COLOR. Use fresh or silk flowers to breathe life and color into the main rooms. A colored throw on the couch or bright accessories will jazz up a dull room.
- MAKE BATHROOMS FEEL LUXURIOUS. Put away those old towels and toothbrushes. When buyers enter your bathroom, they should feel pampered. Add a new shower curtain, fresh towels, and fancy guest soaps.
- DOES IT SMELL GOOD? Set out potpourri or fresh baked goods for a homey smell. Make sure that there are no lingering scents from cigarettes or pets.
- HELP BUYERS ENVISION LIVING THERE. Set the table with pretty dishes and candles, and create other vignettes throughout the home to help buyers picture themselves there. For example, in the basement lay out a chess game.
- BEAUTIFY THE ENTRANCE. Buy a fresh doormat with a pretty pattern or a clever saying.
- MAKE THE ROOMS FEEL BIGGER. Take one or two major pieces of furniture out of every room to create a sense of spaciousness.
- ACCENTUATE COUNTER SPACE. Put away kitchen appliances and personal bathroom items to give the illusion of more counter space.
- LAY LOGS IN THE FIREPLACE. Or put a basket of flowers there if it's not in use.
- DE-PERSONALIZE THE ROOMS. Put away family photos, mementos, and distinctive artwork.
- THE LAWN SHOULD SPARKLE. Turn on the sprinklers for 30 minutes to make the grass glisten and the air smell fresh.
J-4 Ranch 640 Acres
- Homestead cabin & 1 bdrm modern cabin
- Hunting & recreational property or ranch it
- Wooded forest & open meadows
- Wildlife & fantastic mountain views
- Hot springs, Ski hills, Golf courses
- 1,350± additional acreage available
- $1,350,000 - MLS #183121